Acceptance and Placement of Non-Resident Students is Contingent Upon the Following Criteria:
- The Sending Education Authority must have accounts in good standing with Brandon School Division.
- Date upon which registration is received (i.e., those applications received by the second week in June deadline will have priority provided that all other criteria have been met).
- Students must submit a completed Non-Resident Application form with a current transcript of credits achieved and/or a copy of the most recent report card. Students must complete school registration forms for their school of first choice and school of second choice.
Please note: The Grade 9 Registration form is a Divisional form which is used for all three high schools. Registration forms for students in Grade 10-12 are school specific.
- Space available in school and courses requested.
All applications are to be sent to:
Office of the Superintendent
Brandon School Division
1031-6th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 4K4
Tel: 204-729-3100 Fax: 204-729-0311 or 204-727-2217
Note: Applications must include a completed Non-Resident Application, current transcript of marks and/or most recent report card, and completed registration forms for requested schools.
- The deadline for applications is the second week in June.
- Late applications must be received no later than the third week in August for review in the first week of September. Course availability may be limited by this time.
- Students whose applications are received by the second week in June will be notified as to placement by the end of June.
- Students requesting programming for Semester 2 must register by the end of December. Acceptance is contingent upon course availability. Please note that Grade 9 English is non-semestered in our schools and therefore unavailable to new registrants in the second semester.