Each student enrolled or looking to register in Brandon School Division belongs to a school catchment. This means that each home address is associated with an Early Years and Middle Years School.
School Locator provides a fast and easy way for our families to identify their catchment school.
Clicking the "Find Your School" button below will open a new browser window, displaying a website powered by Baragar Systems.
Please enter your street name in the box below to find the schools that serve your address.
- Enter Street Name Only. A drop down box will appear allowing you to select your street name.
- Check off the security box below street name.
- Follow the prompts until a green check mark appears in the security box.
- Click on Find School
- Select your house number in the appropriate range for catchment information for your address.
If you reside in a rural area, please contact our Transportation Office at 204-729-3975 and provide them with your section, township and range address for this process.
- If your child is eligible for transportation to their catchment area school, those specific requirements will be determined and provided to you by the Office of Facilities and Transportation.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data, in the event of a discrepancy, Brandon School Division reserves final decision-making authority in determining the school catchment area for an address.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Brandon School Division - Transportation Office