Each student enrolled or looking to register in Brandon School Division belongs to a school catchment. This means that each home address is associated with an Early Years and Middle Years School.
School Locator provides a fast and easy way for our families to identify their catchment school.
Clicking the "Find Your School" button below will open a new browser window, displaying a website powered by Baragar Systems.
Please enter your street name in the box below to find the schools that serve your address.
- Enter Street Name Only. A drop down box will appear allowing you to select your street name.
- Check off the security box below street name.
- Follow the prompts until a green check mark appears in the security box.
- Click on Find School
- Select your house number in the appropriate range for catchment information for your address.
If you reside in a rural area, please contact our Transportation Office at 204-729-3975 and provide them with your section, township and range address for this process.
Once you have determined your Catchment Area School, please contact the school directly to register your child.
- If your child is eligible for transportation to their catchment area school, those specific requirements will be determined and provided to you by the Office of Facilities and Transportation.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data, in the event of a discrepancy, Brandon School Division reserves final decision-making authority in determining the school catchment area for an address.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Brandon School Division - Transportation Office