2023-2024 Application Process for High Demand Kindergarten Programming
Pursuant to Motion #05/2016 passed at the January 11, 2016 Board Meeting, registrations for high demand programs, are to be completed by random selection.
As such, a random selection process will be used for all Kindergarten Registrations for French Immersion Programming at École Harrison, École New Era School, and École O’Kelly School, as well as Kindergarten Registration at St. Augustine School.
For the 2023-2024 School Year, please note the following important details:
- The application period for Brandon School Division French Immersion/St. Augustine School Kindergarten Registration opens on Monday, January 23, 2023 at 8 am, and closes on Friday, February 3, 2023.
- Applications may be submitted by paper in person or electronically online, please see the links below.
- Multiple children from the same immediate family must be submitted in the same application package.
- Following the close of the application period on Friday, February 3, 2023, applications will be reviewed and processed as outlined in the respective registration process documents and communicated to parents through the respective schools.
Click the links below to review:
- French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Process 2023-2024.pdf
- French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Flow Chart.pdf
- St. Augustine Kindergarten Registration Process 2023-2024.pdf
- St. Augustine Kindergarten Registration Flow Chart.pdf
Click the links below to access:
- French Immersion Kindergarten Random Selection Application (On-Line Form)
- French Immersion Kindergarten Random Selection Application (PDF Paper Form)
- St. Augustine Kindergarten Random Selection Application (On-Line Form)
- St. Augustine Kindergarten Random Selection Application (PDF Paper Form)
Paper applications are to be submitted to:
Office of the Superintendent - Brandon School Division
1031 - 6th Street, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 4K5
Following the submission of your application, a receipt will be provided.