A-B-C You in Kindergarten at St. Augustine School
Hello to all our Kindergarten Parents/Guardians and Students!
Each year, an introductory ‘A-B-C You in Kindergarten’ event is held at every school. Most schools hold their event in May or June and a few schools have their event in September. Once you have registered your child for kindergarten, our school will send you an invitation to attend the event.
In addition to the scheduled event, each registered student will receive a new A-B-C You in Kindergarten Learning Bag, which will include general information related to kindergarten programming, activities, and materials to support literacy and numeracy skills.
As we get ready for school, here is some general information related to the kindergarten program at St. Augustine School:
- A-B-C You in Kindergarten Event Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 // 9:15 to 11:15 am
- Kindergarten Program Schedule: Full Day – Every Day
- Is there a breakfast program available? No
- Is there a lunch program available? No – students bring their own lunch
- Is there a before & after school program available? Yes. Please contact the school office for more information about the Brandon Catholic School Board’s Before and After School Program.
Is my child eligible for transportation?
Families are responsible for transporting their child to and from school. Students qualify for transportation if they reside 1.6 km or greater distance from their catchment area school. Please note, transportation is only provided in the AM or in the PM. Lunch hour transportation to and from school is not provided.
If your child requires transportation services because of a special need (e.g. wheelchair), please contact your child’s school directly.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us directly:
St. Augustine School
330 – 3rd Street, Brandon, MB R7A 3C3
Mary Araujo: Araujo.firstname.lastname@example.org