Check out this link!
IB Parent/student meeting at the
March 4, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Everyone welcome to attend to hear more
about the IB program
The IB Diploma Programme
2007 with the first exams taking place in 2008. It has grown
from only a few students to having 26 Grade 12 students currently
registered in IB courses, 4 of whom will be completing the full IB Diploma. Since 2008 Neelin has
graduated over 144 IB students, with 13 of our graduates achieving a full IB
What is IB?
According to our teachers:
- Two year concurrent education in Grades 11 & 12
- Develops well rounded, global citizens
- Prepares high school students to be successful university students
- Holistic program
- Focus on breadth and depth of learning
- IB student group is a tight knit social community, together for 2 years
English Language A Literature (first language)
French Language B (2nd language, immersion)
Spanish abnitio (2nd language, basic)
Visual Arts SL
Theory of Knowledge (CORE)
Creativity, Activity, Service (CORE)
Extended Essay (CORE)
1. Full Diploma – All IB courses plus the IB Core components, with Physical Education & other options you wish to take/can fit into your schedule
2. IB Certificates – Individual courses that you are the most interested in
Our IB Staff:
IB Biology & Chemistry
IB Visual Arts
IB Theory of Knowledge & Creativity, Activity, Service
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) is more than its educational programmes and certificates. At our heart we are motivated by a mission to create a better world through education.
- IB aims to do more than other curricula by developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who are motivated to succeed.
- We strive to develop students who will build a better world through intercultural understanding and respect.
- IB encourages students to think critically, challenge assumptions, and consider both local and global contexts.
For more information go to the IB website