On behalf of the Brandon School Division, we would like to
extend a huge 'Thank You' to those that braved the cold during the past two
evenings and attended our two Divisional Kindergarten Information Meetings at George Fitton and Linden Lanes.
We were able to connect with approximately 250 parents and
guardians to provide them with information regarding:
- Registration Process and Documentation Required;
- Types of Kindergarten Programming:
- St. Augustine School & French Immersion Application Process;
- English as an Additional Language Registration Process;
- Child in Care Registration Process;
- Lunch Programs;
- Before & After School Programs; and
- What to Expect After Registration.
We even had the chance to meet a few members of the #ClassOf2033!