November 13, 2019
At the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, Marnie Wilson, Research, Assessment & Evaluation Specialist, presented to the Board the 2018-2019 Continuous Improvement Report. The purpose of this report is to:
- increase the overall capacity and capability of the K-12 education system;
- close the achievement gap and ensure high levels of achievement in numeracy and literacy for all students;
- ensure the collection and analysis of student achievement data to inform instructional practice and school/school division planning and reporting;
- promote reflection and collaborative inquiry;
- increase transparency and ensure accountability for continuous improvement; and
- enhance instructional leadership capacity.
We strive to provide all of our students with equitable, fair access to quality personalized learning opportunities. Our staff are working, caring, and applying strategies together.
Our collective responsibility is resulting in a pronounced collective impact, and the results we are seeing are the BEST they have been in more than 10 years.
We are very pleased with our growth and achievements made during the 2018-2019 school year.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FULL REPORT