How Can You Contribute?
Contributions may be made through:
- Outright Gift - Many people give cash, securities, gifts-in-kind as donations.
- Memorial Gift - Many people choose to make a gift in memory of a loved one, colleague, or friend.
- Corporate Donation - A business may donate either cash or gifts-in-kind.
- Bequest - A person may choose through their will to leave a gift to the Friends of Education Fund.
- Life Insurance - The Friends of Education Fund can be made the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE DONATION PAGE
Can I Specify the Purpose of my Donation?
Yes, but specified donations must be approved by the Fund Committee. Donations may not be designated to a particular student.
Will I Get a Receipt?
Yes, you may. All contributions of $10 or more are eligible for a receipt. For donations of a gift-in-kind, the charitable receipt will be issued based on an independent appraisal of the fair market value provided by the donor. If applicable, it is recommended that a donor consult a tax advisor and/or lawyer as to the method and time of transfer that is most beneficial to the donor.
100% of your donation goes toward education. Administrative costs associated with the fund are covered by Brandon School Division.