Application Process for the Admission of Non-Resident Students
Acceptance and Placement of Non-Resident Students is Contingent Upon the Following Criteria:
- The sending education authority must have accounts in good standing with Brandon School Division.
- Date upon which registration is received (i.e., those applications received by the second week in June deadline will have priority provided that all other criteria have been met).
Student must submit a completed Non-Resident Application form with a current transcript of credits achieved and/or a copy of the most recent report card. Students must complete school registration forms for their school of first choice and school of second choice.
Please note: The Grade 9 Registration form is a Divisional form which is used for all three high schools. Registration forms for students in Grade 10-12 are school specific.
- Space available in school and courses requested.
- All applications are to be sent to:
Office of the Superintendent
Brandon School Division
Brandon, MB R7A 4K4
Fax: 204-729-0311 or 204-727-2217
Note: Applications must include a completed Non-Resident Application, current transcript of marks and/or most recent report card, and completed registration forms for requested schools.
- The deadline for applications is second week in June. Late applications must be received no later than the third week in August for review in the first week of September. Course availability may be limited by this time.
- Students whose applications are received by the second week in June will be notified as to placement by the end of June.
- Students requesting programming for Semester 2 must register by the end of December. Acceptance is contingent upon course availability. Please note that Grade 9 English is non-semestered in our schools and therefore unavailable to new registrants in the second semester.
Please see current documents for specific dates.
Non Resident Application Form
General Registration (Kindergarten to Grade 8)
Secondary Registration (Grade 9-12)