Our Schools Offer
- Regular academic programs K-12.
- French Immersion K-12.
- Vocational programs in Autobody, Building Construction, Commercial Art, Cosmetology, Drafting, Electronics, Food Services, Marketing, Photography, Power Mechanics and Welding.
- Option courses in Choir, French, Band, Native Studies, World Issues, Computer Applications, EcoOdyssey, Art, Drama and much more.
- Counsellors, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Psychologists and a Native Elder are on staff to ensure that all students' needs are addressed.
- Student conduct and harassment policies are strictly enforced.
- Numerous school sporting teams and tournaments. Sports include hockey, football, soccer, softball, basketball, volleyball, badminton, cheerleading, golf, gymnastics and many others.
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities, including Peer Helpers, Drama, Junior Achievement, Youth Achievement Organization, Student Council, Yearbook, Computer Clubs and more.
Brandon Adult Learning Centre
Manitoba Mature High School Diploma Program
Student Ages: 21 and over
School Population: 75
Our City Offers
Brandon, or the "Wheat City" as it's affectionately known, has twice been honoured by Chatelaine, a national magazine, as one of Canada's top 10 best cities to live in.
- A safe, clean, friendly environment in which to live.
- Affordable housing and public transportation.
- A central location to the rest of Canada.
- Cultural and musical events including the Brandon Folk Festival, the Jazz Festival, Mosaic Massey, seasonal fairs and concerts.
- Numerous sporting facilities and amateur teams, including baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, ringette, swimming, tennis, field hockey, racquetball, gymnastics and much more.
- Wide open spaces, picturesque parks, walking paths and winding river.
- Shopping malls, movie theatres, fine dining, casual dining, patio cafes, art gallery, craft shops and much more.
For more information about Brandon visit:
City of Brandon
Fees & Application
Non-Landed Immigrant Student App, 2016-2017.pdf
- Students must provide copies of the following:
- Latest academic transcripts
- Proof of measles immunization
- Birth certificate
For further information, contact the Office of the Secretary-Treasurer at 204- 729-3115 or email