- Students must complete the "International Student Application Form" and must provide copies of the following documents:
- Latest academic transcripts
- Immunization Records (If available)
- Birth Certificate
The Office of the Superintendent
Brandon School Division
1031 – 6th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 4K5
- Upon receipt of the completed application and supporting documentation, an invoice will be sent for payment of the applicable fees.
- Once payment is received, a Letter of Acceptance will be completed.
- Upon arrival to Brandon, please bring all original documents (including your Study Permit) to The Office of the Superintendent for review and to complete the school registration package.
For further information, please contact the Superintendent's Office at 204-729-3107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Schools Offer
- Regular academic programming for Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- French Immersion programming for Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Vocational programs in Autobody, Building Construction, Commercial Art, Cosmetology, Drafting, Electronics, Food Services, Marketing, Photography, Power Mechanics and Welding.
- Option courses in Choir, French, Band, Indigenous Language Studies, World Issues, Computer Applications, Art, Drama and much more.
- Counsellors, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Psychologists and an Indigenous Elder are on staff to ensure that all students' needs are addressed.
- Student conduct and harassment policies are strictly enforced.
- Numerous school sporting teams and tournaments, including hockey, football, soccer, softball, basketball, volleyball, badminton, cheerleading, golf, gymnastics and many others.
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities, including Peer Helpers, Drama, Junior Achievement, Youth Achievement Organization, Student Council, Yearbook, Computer Clubs and more.
Our City Offers
Brandon, or the "Wheat City" as it's affectionately known, has twice been honoured by Chatelaine, a national magazine, as one of Canada's top 10 best cities to live in.
- A safe, clean, friendly environment in which to live.
- Affordable housing and public transportation.
- A central location to the rest of Canada.
- Cultural and musical events including the Brandon Folk Festival, the Jazz Festival, Mosaic Massey, seasonal fairs and concerts.
- Numerous sporting facilities and amateur teams, including baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, ringette, swimming, tennis, field hockey, racquetball, gymnastics and much more.
- Wide open spaces, picturesque parks, walking paths and winding river.
- Shopping malls, movie theatres, fine dining, casual dining, patio cafes, art gallery, craft shops and much more.
Click here to visit the official City of Brandon Website.