2021-2022 French Immersion &
St. Augustine School Kindergarten
Updated: December 18, 2020
At the January 11, 2016 Board Meeting, the Board of Trustees passed Motion #05/2016 which states that registration for high demand programs, such as French Immersion Programming, be completed by random selection.
As such, a random selection process will be used for all French Immersion Kindergarten Registrations and all St. Augustine School Kindergarten Registrations.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW:
French Immersion Registration Process 2021-2022
French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Flow Chart
St. Augustine Registration Process 2021-2022
St. Augustine Kindergarten Registration Flow Chart
For the 2021-2022 School Year, please note the following important details:
* The application period for Brandon School Division French Immersion/St. Augustine School Kindergarten Registration opens on Monday, January 25, 2021 and closes on Friday, February 5, 2021.
* Applications may be submitted by paper in person or electronically online.
French Immersion Kindergarten Online Application
French Immersion Kindergarten Application Form (Paper Copy)
St. Augustine School Kindergarten Online Application
St. Augustine Kindergarten Application Form (Paper Copy)
* Paper applications are to be submitted to:
Office of the Superintendent/CEO
Brandon School Division Administration Office
1031 – 6th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 4K5
* Application forms will also be available on Monday, January 25, 2021 at the Brandon School Division Administration Office and at the following schools:
- Multiple children from the same immediate family must be submitted in the same application package.
- A receipt will be provided to the family when the application is received.
- Following the close of the application period on Friday, February 5, 2021, applications will be reviewed and processed as outlined in the respective registration process documents (see links above).