November 12, 2018
At the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees on Monday, November 12, 2018, Marnie Wilson, Research, Assessment & Evaluation Specialist, presented to the Board the 2017-2018 Continuous Improvement Report. The purpose of this report is to:
- increase the overall capacity and capability of the K-12 education system;
- close the achievement gap and ensure high levels of achievement in numeracy and literacy for all students;
- ensure the collection and analysis of student achievement data to inform instructional practice and school/school division planning and reporting;
- promote reflection and collaborative inquiry;
- increase transparency and ensure accountability for continuous improvement; and
- enhance instructional leadership capacity.